Re: fixed libstdc++5 package

Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> writes:

> Using the 3.2 headers with 3.3 is intended to work. I don't know
> that it's a good idea... but it's intended to work.

this is exactly what i was complaining about: using the 3.2 headers
with the 3.3 library. but now i know why you are doing this: because
you want to test the library from 3.3 and co-opted everybody to do the
testing for you. i am not really sure i like it though. maybe if i was
asked beforehand.... anyway, i guess it's not really my choice.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |