Re: New virtual package: festival-voice (bug#112565)

Hi,

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:26:11 +0000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 05:15:44PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
>> The festival speech syntesizer needs at least one voice file. I'd like
>> to use a virtual package named "festival-voice" so that people cannot
>> install it without one, which is a problem (see the above bug).
>
> Last time I looked, the festival packages appeared to be very
> unmaintained. I think I tried contacting the maintainer without success.

This is why I am its new maintainer.

Current status: Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> has agreed to
check+upload the packages for me.

I am not yet a DD; waiting for my AM to either tell me that he needs
something more from me, or to OK my application.  ;-)

I hope they'll have time this weekend.

--
Matthias