Re: libc6 (security) update does not restart system-services?

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:41:33 +0900
GOTO Masanori <gotom@debian.or.jp> wrote:

> I also think it's nice idea that DSA describes the need to restart
> services.

Whom should I contact for this to happen with upcoming DSA's?

Thanks,
Max

--
The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.
                       <Cpt. Picard, "The Drumhead", StarTrek TNG>

http://homex.subnet.at/~max/