Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:25:53 +1000, mbp  <mbp@samba.org> said:

> On 24 Apr 2003, Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:17, Martin Pool wrote:
>> > The conventional way to get in touch with the developers of a
>> > free software project to raise an issue is to write to the -devel
>> > list.  It's not surprising that this is what people do with
>> > debian.
>>
>> The conventional way to approach a large group of people if you
>> want a positive response is to not start making accusations in your
>> first message.

> I agree.  I am not trying to defend Hans's diplomatic skills.

	Diplomatic skill? It is not a feat of extraordinary diplomacy
 not to accuse your correspondent of various acts theft and piracy
 while initiating a dialogue. Has common courtesy been relegated to
 the realm of diplomats?

	manoj
--
"And it's so portable --- at least, it worked on every VAX that I
tried it on." Tim McDaniel (mcdaniel@adi.com) 6 Sep 90,