Re: Problem with fwbuilder on machine without X-Free

	Well being the fwbuilder maintainer yes this is the correct behavior as
fwbuilder itself doesn't have anything that depends on xauth... I also as a
network administrator for a living, and I do use fwbuilder for my own internal
firewall, don't recommend running it from the firewall itself anyway... I run it
on an internal machine that does run X11 then upload the generated firewall
script to the firewall via scp or sneaker-net...

	Regards,
	Jeremy