Re: If Debian decides that the Gnu Free Doc License is not free...

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 08:07:19AM -0700, Craig Dickson wrote:
> Well, I certainly hope he doesn't want the kind of visibility that the
> studio and producer have. Can you imagine it?
>
> # mkreiserfs
>
> [clear screen]
>

>                         N   A   M   E   S   Y   S
[...]

Dude, he should just link statically to aalib and present the credits
like any other movie. That could make for a nice visualization of
progress, too.

Michael

--
"However, this an unbelievably side issue even for -devel."
                -- Daniel Martin