Re: stop abusing debconf already

> True, however it seems clear that he is not running Debian.

This is the case as you have noticed.

> (the irony is almost too much to bear)

Why? I have 5 PC's here (at home) and 4 of them run Debian (mixture of
stable, testing and unstable). I have one Windows box that I use for email
and web browsing as I happen to like OE and IE for these tasks. All the
backend services (DNS, NFS, POP, IMAP, SMB, HTTP) are run on the Debian
servers. It works well and I see no reason to change the way I use it.

Should I have to run Debian (to continue to be a developer?) on every box I
have or can I make an informed decision on the best way to support my work?

Matt.