Re: manpage character cleanup for UTF-8 compatibility

Vineet,

> Well, I don't know if 'mass-filing' is really the term.  So far I've only
> encountered about 5 packages, and I'll only be filing bugs as fast as I
> can provide patches, so hopefully this will result in fixes rather than
> just annoying dozens of maintainers =)

Another idea might be to hack some warning into lintian, for example you
could trigger on words beginning with an unescaped hyphen, which are
likely to be options.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4