Re: [desktop] Improving "user-friendly" in some console applications

Hello!

Last year I was playing with a console-mostly configuration (for small
computers) and found that the user experience could be greatly improved
by careful pre-configuration, e.g. predefined X-viewers in /etc/mailcap,
whilst having console viewers as an alternative.

I support this iniciative to improve user friendlieness in the console.

El lun, 17 de 03 de 2003 a las 11:21, Sean Proctor escribió:
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 06:24:11PM -0500, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
> > > For exemple, on Mandrake less permit him to show html, tar.gz... not
> > > on Debian.

With a well set up mime/mailcap system this problem should reduce itself
to get used to use "see".

Regards,

	Jorge-León

--