Re: dosbox_0.57cvs29012003-1_i386.changes REJECTED

> > DosBox does not depend from any non-free software.  It perfectly runs
> > with free software from main and you can dir, ls or whatever on your
>
> It does not depend on an actual DOS implementation? That makes it
> different from dosemu which needs FreeDOS, Microsoft DOS or similar to
> function.

In my perception, it seems like it is the case that it emulates DOS itself.
From a brief scanning it seems like an interesting project, it seems to do
i386 CPU emulation also, and processes interrupts by itself.

So I would conclude that this thing looks something like a
user-mode-linux (user-mode-DOS) with a CPU emulator (bochs),
which is rather exciting.

regards,
	junichi