Re: apt-get upgrade

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003, Deedra Waters wrote:
> I'm starting to see this more and more, so thought I should report it. not
> sure if this is really the right place to report it though.  I'm running
> sid

> Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main vim 1:6.1-320+1
>   404 Not Found [IP: 208.185.25.38 80]

Some of the mirrors in the http.us.d.o RR are slightly more out of
date than others. In general, if you run apt-get upgrade again, you
should draw from a different mirror, and the download will succeed.

In this case, samosa-replacement seems to be lagging behind wherever
you pulled your Packages file from.

Don Armstrong

--
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
Lie if you have to.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu