Re: Realtimkernel for Debian-Linux here / english & german text

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 20:44:44 +0100, theo wrote:
>    Echtzeitkernel fur nichtkommerrziellen Gebrauch und
>    Intel-X86-Archttekturen.

>    Ihr konnt den Kernel entscheident verbessern wenn ihr das Programm
>    benuzt.

But why would we want to? It's not free software.

>    Als Non-Profit Organisation sehe ich bezogen auf eure Perspektive
>    eigendlich keine Probleme den Echtzeitkernel zu benutzen und in Debian
>    3.1 "sarge" einzubauen.

You show an amazing lack of insight into the Debian project's perspective.

The Debian project is about free software (http://www.debian.org/intro/free)
and independence of particular hardware architectures
(http://www.debian.org/ports/).

Ray
--
I love articles that remind you that one of the ingredients it recommends
playing with is a nasty mutagen.