Re: Offer to help DD's who maintain games

* Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> [030131 12:01]:
>   I've been steadily working my way through the games, after starting
>  with gtetrinet (DSA-205) because they're usually easy targets - and I
>  like playing them ;)
>
>   Quite a lot of the packages I've looked at have had minor problems
>  which I've mailed upstream about - rather than filing Debian bugs.

If such a thing effected one of my packages, I would like to be notified
also. (If one does not want to bother with BTS, then by CC to me).

(As "cuyo" has neighter sound yet nor uses the games group, it will
not effect me. I just want to make this wish heared as I think there
are other maintainers that might want to be notified in any case, too.
Or there might be other people looking for other things.)

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
<gEistiO> sagen wir mal...ich hab alle sourcen in /lost+found/waimea
<me> gEistiO: [...] Warum lost+found?