Re: Byhand upload - how?

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 05:30:33PM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> * Richard Atterer [Thu, Jan 30 2003, 04:02:48PM]:
> > How do I create the necessary .changes file?
>
> Look on how it is done by boot-floppies, cvs.debian.org.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it looks to me as if the byhand upload can
only happen at the same time as an upload of the "install-doc" package (?)
- that's not what I want.

Could some kind soul send me a sample .changes file for a byhand upload
(byhand ONLY, not also package) so I can work out what it's supposed to
look like?

Cheers,

  Richard

--