Re: Please test Exim TLS 4.12...

Quoting Andreas Metzler (ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org):

> >> Please don't upload them. We have almost ready packages for exim v4,
> >> including a ssl-enabled version.
> > Will that version also support PostgreSQL databases?
> Yes, it will. But because of the kerberos4kth-something issue you
> noticed to it is not buildable in sid, too. (You can still build the
> versions without PostgreSQL support though.)

Okay. Somehow (don't ask me *how* exactly), I did get the package on one
of my PC's so I dpkg-repacked it and put it on people.debian.org:
http://people.debian.org/~ssmeenk/exim-tls/libroken9-kerberos4kth_1.1-11-10_i386.deb

I don't see why installing that could cause problems. I built my
exim-tls packages with this lib.

Regards,
Sander.