ITU bug#1

<#include hello.h>
it's
Intent To Understand ( :-) ).
i have read all the stuff about mplayer threads.
Now there's something not clear to me.
mplayer is not legal due to libavcodec, ffmpeg library inclusion ?
if so, and if arpi statement about xine avcodec and ffmpeg library inclusion
are true, what are we going to do ? Let mplayer come in (and then the package
mantainer will "discuss" with upstream authors about how to make it optimized)
or agree with arpi and put out xine and avi{play,file} ?

Feel free to reply to me privately, i don't want to create a new flame war .

Regards
Samuele

--
Samuele Giovanni Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.