Re: Open Source Games and Cheating - a paradoxum?

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:30:11 +0100, Robert Lemmen wrote:

> legal problems aside, if we pack it the usual debian way (perhaps a game
> package and one for the arch-independent data) it would add 200 megs to
> the debian archive. if we do this with every game, our archive will very
> soon have a completely unmanageable size.

i think this is not a great problem: you can build a /separate/ repository
with large packets (let's call it "big", or something similar), and any
server can decide to host that repository or not.

PS: i'm not in list... but i'll read anyway this thread via-news :) this
means that if you Cc: me i'll see answer faster, but i'll read it anyway ;)