Re: libexec dir

>      Is a libexec dir any kind of a standard?  My upstream has
> configured dictd to look for user-compiled plugins in
> /usr/local/libexec, and I have never heard of such a libexec
> directory.

Usually, I would recommend using some directory under
/usr/lib/package-name/plugin  or something like that,
and standardize on it.

It would be nicer if it could support loading from multiple
directories like /usr/local/lib/package-name/plugin.

For example, for LADSPA plugins, /usr/lib/ladspa is used.

regards,
	junichi