Re: ITA: aspell-pt -- Portuguese dictionary for aspell

Citando Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>:

> Bruno David Simões Rodrigues <bruno.rodrigues@litux.com.pt> writes:
>
> > I'd like to adopt this package if Nelson allows me to.
> >
> > I'm from Portugal.
>
> Sure, if you want it, go ahead and take it.  Just make sure you update
> it to work with the new Aspell.  It may be useful to use the aspell-en
> package as a reference.

My packages are available at http://litux.org/debian.

Please test them and give me feedback them and about how can I "upload" them to
debian (like who can/wants to be my sponsor ;) ).

I'm thinking about becoming a DD, but seing people waiting for six months made
me a little bit dissapointed.

--
<BR/>