Re: cross compiler deb package question

> No, I haven't tried Bochs yet and I'm not planning to get the actual
> hardware until they are released /and/ down to a reasonable price.
> Building the kernel for Bochs is next on my list now that I have
> a working toolchain. I had finished porting the libc6 package
> only this afternoon.

hi,

when you build Linux for Bochs, think of enabling ethernet ne2k support.
this is the card provided by Bochs and may come handy later.

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

		Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)