creating a new key (was: Re: Debian GPG Key maintainence?)

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Steve Langasek wrote:

> Do *not* attempt to upload a new PGP key to the keyserver, as this
> weakens the Web of Trust.

My Debian key gives me trouble since it is an ElGammal only key and
each time I unintentionally use it windows user will complain, have
problems etc. (and reply with questions, resubmit, etc. etc.).

My current key is very weakly connected. Can I submit a new key (that's
maybe even better connected)? Any experience how long acceptance takes?
*t

--
        it's okay to kill in the name of democracy
        and dictators swell if they like