RFC: New aolserver package is on-air...

Hi all

a new major release of aolserver (3.5.1) is packaged and waiting to be
uploaded in sid. This is the very first release that uses stock tcl8.4 (in
threaded-enabled mode - thanks Chris Waters!).

I uploaded all relevant packages in my area at

http://people.debian.org/~frankie/debian/sid/experimental/aolserver

to avoid breaking working setups to anyone.

Packaging scripts have been deeply revised and updated for the new
release. At this step all seems working, but for some revisions of
configuration scripts.

I will appreciate feedbacks and tests, before uploading to sid.

ASAP more aolserver modules will be uploaded also (about 20 new modules or so).

--
Francesco P. Lovergine