Re: Migration of non-free packages to testing

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 07:23:48PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>  John> Well, that someone was me last time.  What do people think about it now?
>
> 	That GR is not dead, it is merely on hold, and I have every
>  intention of resurrecting it when the voting GR finally goes through.

Hmm, it appears then that I may have jumped the gun with the current
proposal.  Your advice on what to do now?

I believe that this one is a better proposal, BTW.

What is the procedure for "waiting to vote until it is technically possible
to do so"?

-- John