Re: started to make changelogs and copyright file online available

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 01:11:02AM +0000, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> was heard to say:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 08:03:41PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 07:49:42PM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> > >   Or anything else, although apt-listchanges might be nicer.  aptitude
> > > used to do this (slightly hackily), before the Web-available changelogs
> > > vanished.
> >
> > What was the reason they were removed from the Web?
>
> At the time, I believe it was because the project-wide lintian lab
> stopped being regularly updated for an extended period. Somebody will
> probably correct me if I'm wrong here.

  Hm, I heard that the scripts weren't updated for the new
dinstall and package pools.

  Daniel

|                   "He is so predictable, we could emulate                   |
|                    him with a two-state Turing Machine."                    |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/