Re: debian jabber packages

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 01:35:23AM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> I will send the latest jabber diff with some comments to Jamin and ask him
> to quickly make an upload with changed maintainer field. After that he can
> start to work on the new Version. Jamin, I have an (yet unused) CVS
> repository access on the jabber server for a debian sub repository. I will
> hand that over to you if I can find the details :)

I hope there will be an upgrade path from the jabberd 1.x versions to
the jabberd 2.x versions, as the 2.0 version still lacks support for xdb
userfiles (currently supported are db and anon) and all the migration
scripts are yet to be written..

also the db fileformat is now (since alpha 2) dependant of libdb4.1
which is yet to be packaged..

This is just a heads up and all.

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-