new tetex packages

Hi all,

I have uploaded new tetex packages based on teTeX beta
of 20021025 version few days ago.

But prologue files for dvips were missing by accident and
some manual pages were messed up to some extent.

Prologue files were, formerly, installed with tetex-base but
the upstream changed their structure and now we should install
them with tetex-bin.

Further, I have installed dvipsk-ja and it provided prologue
files so I couldn't notice the problem despite I had installed
new tetex packages.  Sorry for your inconvenience.

I just uploaded fixed version (tetex-bin 20021025-3).
I hope this will really fix the problems.

One more remark; if you have installed jadetex it might
fail to install tetex-bin.  In this case, please try to
re-install again.

I cann't find out simple solution to this problem yet.

Thanks,			             2002/11/20

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima