Re: Why are new package versions depending on libc6 in unstable?

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 03:10:04PM -0500, Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> was heard to say:
> > I don't know for certain, but I find it hard to belive that so many
> > minor debian versions are changing binary compatibility in any way at
> > all.
>
> Google for "YEAH BABY" "FRESH COMMITS".

  I don't know what disturbs me more: that I actually did the search, or
that it turned up a relevant result.

  Daniel

|               "The problem with LaTeX is that your answers                  |
|                look so good, you think they *must* be right!"               |
|                 -- Thomas Banchoff                                          |