OpenACS developers might be interested in participating in bugsquash for pgsql

On 19 Nov 2002 02:27:02 +0000
Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 23:26, Jordi Mallach wrote:
>
> > Our second Bug Squashing Party for the Sarge release will take place
> > during the next weekend (22-24 of November).

Hi,

One org that is a major user of postgres is the OpenACS (Open Architecture
Community System), a web service platform adjoining aolserver and postgres
to form the basis for a web service api.

So, I have invited them to participate. One possibility for
coordination would be on their forums, take a look at this URL
pointing to my invitation:

http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=62538

You could coordinate initially there (it will ask you to register if
you wish to post there). You will note that I have also provided them
with a link to the thread on debian-devel, another possible coordination
point.

-Jim

-Jim