Re: Orphaning (some of) my packages

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:15:29PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> - tcltutor (non-free) - a few bugs and I'm not very Tcl knowledgeable (that's why I
> packaged it). I believe the maintainer could be asked to move to a free license in
> any case (since some restrictions I believe are unnecesary)

If you can't find a new maintainer for this, please file a bug against
ftp.debian.org requesting its removal.

(Let's see if I get flamed for proposing that we do something to clear
the "dead wood" out of non-free...)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Music is the brandy of the damned.