Re: Debian Development_2

Hey Chanka,

To be honest, sending a cv to a free software project is not the best way to get
started =) Begin sending in bugs, start making patches for your fav package,
hook up to the debian new-maintainers mailinglist, package your own applications
and get sponsorship, pick up one that has been orphaned etc.

With Debian, as with most (all?) os/fs projects, people judge you on what you
have contributed to the project, not on your cv. Don't try to get approval, but
show your worth.

Cheers,
Alex de Landgraaf

--
GPG: 1024B/94C5FD4B Wouter Alexander de Landgraaf
(Alextreme :: am.xs4all.nl) <alextreme at xs4all.nl>