Re: Orphaning (some of) my packages

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:33:31PM +0100, Oliver Kurth wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:15:29PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > No, I'm not leaving (yet) the Debian project. I am, however, prepared to
> > acknowledge that I cannot handle properly some of my packages, mainly because I am
> > not using them myself any longer.
> >
> > Before sending the official ITO to the wnpp I'm offering the following packages for
> > willing developers:
>
> > - vrppd - two bugs, easy to fix. I wanted to experiment with it but didn't have the
> > time.
>
> What's that? I cannot find it on http://packages.debian.org/ or with
> apt-cache.

Alright, found it, using your qa page
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?gpg_key=DC814B09

It is vrrpd:

VRRP can be used to setup high-availability services in Debian since two
machines can use the same (virtual) IP address which is transfered upon
failover. Some kernel features need to be enabled (please read the FAQ)

Greetings,
Oliver
--
DAM approval waiting time: 152 days.