Re: orphaning my packages

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> also sprach Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> [2002.11.18.0846 +0100]:
>> Debian, please note, this is one more talented worker being lost
>> because of some people in Debian being unable to do their jobs.

> if people need help with the application process, i am volunteering to
> be advocate, AM, or whatever else is needed.

Ian Zimmerman has been/will be removed from the nm-queue because he
did not find an advocate after six weeks. I think that is strange as
he maintains 4 packages and must have at least one regular sponsor.

How about sending him an e-mail and offering to advocate him? I don't
think he'll read this discussion.

http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php
                      cu andreas (no DD)