Re: Seeking for Masato Taruishi <taru@debian.org>

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 08:25:02PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Is Masato Taruishi still here? I noticed that he appears to have not
> uploaded for a very long time. All fixed bugs in his packages are NMU's.
> Should I just NMU a bug that I submitted a patch for?

He just filed an ITP today (for "apt-listbugs"), so presumably he's
still around.

He doesn't PGP-sign his messages, though, so maybe it was just an
imposter.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A celibate clergy is an especially
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    good idea, because it tends to