Re: Flame against non-free burning, time to think.

> By the way, why orphan your non-free package arabtex (Arab language

Because people might infer that by maintaining it, I think that the
non-free section of Debian should be kept around.

> TEX?)?  Don't you need it?  If you do not and you have no feel to it,

I only need it once in awhile.  When I do, I would be willing to
fetch the upstream sources and deal with them myself.

> Do I miss it if you orphan it?  Not really since I do not use it like
> many other DD who never have exposure to Arab language.  But it may be
> different for the Arab speaking people.  If there is no alternative,
> it's a pity if you do without seeking someone else to take over.

I guess the description needs updating.  ArabTeX also does typesetting
for Hebrew, Maghribi, Farsi, Kurdish, Turkish, Urdu, Pashto, Old Malay,
Sindhi, and Uighuric.