On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 06:35:22PM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
> There are, however, a small but significant number of packages for
> which no Free alternative will ever exist, e.g. can you say Java2
> girls & boys?

As far as I can tell, there is no free equivelent of these packages:

povray                    Persistence of Vision raytracer
povray-doc                Persistence of Vision raytracer
povray-misc               Persistence of Vision raytracer - include files

No do I know of any free project to replace them...

(please tell me if one does exist though).

For some reason nobody seems to be interested in developing this type of
software anymore; since computers have increased so much in speed, I
can't imagine why...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>