new waimea packages needs to be uploaded

Hello
I recently packaged the waimea window manager for debian.  The package
was sponsored and uploaded into main.  There have now been 2 bugs filed
against it.  I have repackaged waimea, with the fixes for these bugs,
plus the new upstream version.  However I have not been able to contact
the person that sponsored the package.  Would someone else have time to
give it a quick look over on upload it for me?

The package is available at http://jay.skabber.com/debian/

Thank you
--

Jay Graves