Re: Flame against non-free burning, time to think.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 03:10:24AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Do not you want everyone to enjoy the same freedom and choice you
> > enjoyed?  Just because you are through or majority of DD are through
> > with pine, mutt should not be forced to the minority of USERs who
> > needs/wants to use non-free pine or even should feel like to be forced
> > to use mutt.
>
> Nothing about John's GR would render Pine unavailable.

Just when I was hoping y'all would stop with that soapbox... :p
The GR most certainly has consequences that make these programs
unavailable in some situations, whether the GR says so explicitely
or ignores it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.