Re: Ask yourself some questions

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 04:10:35PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> No, but I and probably Rémi too read Branden's remark as: Even if we
> remove the package from non-free, the old locally installed copies of
> these packages wil still be available. In this context his remark
> makes sense, these old packages are worth nothing if nobody supports
> them anymore.

That's not what I'm saying at all.  Presumably if the old packages work
well enough to satisfy the user, there's no reason for him to remove
them from his system.  This GR certainly wouldn't force him to do so.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      If encryption is outlawed, only