Possible mass bug reportnig: broken links in http files under /usr/share/doc/
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Possible mass bug reportnig: broken links in http files under /usr/share/doc/
- From: "Nikita V. Youshchenko" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:20:15 +0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Recently I tried to build htdig index for my /usr/share/doc/ files, and
then looked into apache log. There were lots of 404s.
Many html files under /usr/share/doc/ do have broken local links.
I think that a bug should be filed against each package that provides such
I tried to post a list of files in my system with broken lists here, but
that mail seems to be blocked by list managing software.
So list is at http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/list.bz2
It has 3729 entries.