Re: linux for blinds

On 30 Oct 2002, seb wrote:

> Hum, the problem is that I'm not in age to have a driving license, so it
It's really great that joung people join Debian!  I like it very much!
By the way I do not own a car myself but I joined LSM in Bordeaux
twice :-).  Just ask for sponsors to get the train for free.  (I'm
guessing from your name / e-mail that you are inside France.)

> is kind of hard for me to move around to such events, but next year in
> january, we are invited to present brlspeak at la cité des sciences de
> Paris (some sort of science center), I'll try to see if I can find a
> parisian debian developper before then.
Seems to be easy.  Just ask on this list ...

> Oh yeah, it is not a problem, it is already very nice that you're
> advising me.
You are welcome

      Andreas.