Re: Klez.H worm preserved in Debian BTS

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:38:09 +0100 (CET)
Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:

> I don't see the need to "scan for virii".
>
> I believe there is a generic filter against messages containing
> windows executables which I gave Joey Schulze as a procmail recipe
> some time ago. So far, it seems to work well enough.

Somebody might want to send a Windows executable to a Debian developer for
debugging reasons.

For example, there might be a Windows PE executable that makes
objdump segfault, and that might want a space in BTS.

But that may happen very rarely...

regards,
	junichi

--