Re: semi-moderating debian lists

Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

> Hmm, perhaps I should clarify the way moderating usually work with
> smartlist:
>
> Messages to be moderated are simply forwarded to all the moderators
> (i.e. they are not kept in a queue that can be "rejected"). If the
> message is to be approved, a moderator should add a custom header
> containing a password and resubmit it to the list address in a way
> that keeps the Message-ID.

     Would the messages forwarded to the volunteer moderators have a
special header so they could filtered to special folder?

     I volunteer to serve as a moderator under the circumstances
outlined by Santiago.  I don't think it would take any more time than
I now spend deleteing the spam I receive.

Regards,

Bob
--
   _