Re: A Round of Removals

On Oct 26, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> [...]
> >  fcron
> [...]
>
> This had an upload on 8. October, which is supposed to fix the RC bug
> (postinst loops infinitely on platforms with signed characters, like
> PowerPC.) It looks like the only problem is that nobody has a PowerPC
> at hand to verify the bugfix. If you do - please test and tag as
> fixed, or close it.

I no longer have a PPC box handy (upgrading to OS X on my OldWorld G3
at work made it too much of a pain to dual-boot to bother
with)... someone else will have to test it.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@phy.olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Computer Systems Manager, Physics and Astronomy, Univ. of Mississippi
125B Lewis Hall - 662-915-5765