Re: I've tested the PGI installer

[Vincenzo Ciancia]
> One grave bug: it hangs on DDC detection for me (nvidia geforce2 with,
> obviously, "nv" driver, LG915FT). It really hangs with no hope else than
> CTRL+ALT+F2 and killall read-edid.

I've seen similar problems with Skolelinux using d-i.  The problem
went away when we changed to another screen.  Try to find out why
read-edid hangs, and try to run ddcprobe from package kudzu-vesa and
check if the problem happens there as well.

I did not have time to debug the problem when I experienced it, but
would really like to know why it happens.