Re: regarding sponsorship

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:37, annie johnson kappil wrote:
>  Afar theological education I would like to render my service to the work
> for the glory of God for which I am dedicated. My parents are very poor and
> that's why I stretch out my hands for help. I beg you most humbly that I
> may be helped financially for my travel etc. Eagerly looking forward to
> hear from you.

Sorry, we don't support the worship of gods on this list, we only support the
worship of penguins.

As for sponsorship, we only sponsor packages from people who have demonstrated
programming ability.

If you would like me to sponsor you then please contact me off-list when you
have some software meeting the Debian Free Software Guidelines that is ready
to be packaged.