Re: po-debconf conversion?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:04:51PM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
> Can someone please point me in the direction of a document
> which describes what a package maintainer needs to do
> to convert his debconf templates to the new po-debconf strategy?

# apt-get install po-debconf
$ man debconf-gettextize
$ sensible-pager /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README.gz

The documentation needs improvement but that should be enough to get
your started.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The last Christian died on the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       cross.