Annie Johnson Kapil
Grace Villa
Ezhur,Tirur-1
Malappuram District
Kerala, South India
PIN: 676 101
Phone: 91 494 425571
E-mail: anniejohnson1@rediffmail.com

            Christian greetings from Kerala, S India.
            I would like to bring the following to your kind consideration, better understanding and favorable early action.
    And happy to inform you that I got admission for Bachelor of Theology in

    Wesley Institute for Ministry and Arts,
    5 Mary Sit,
    PO Box.534
    Drummyone,
    NSW 1470,
    Australia.
    Tel:(02) 9719 1711
    INT'L: 61 2 9719 1711
    FAX: (02) 9719 1714
    Internet: www.wima.edu.au
    E-mail: wima_enquiries@wima.edu.au

            The details of the Course are as follows:

                Student Number: W0101080
                Course Name: Bachelor of Theology
                Course Number: 022686E
                Course Duration: 3 Years
                Start Date: 17/7/02
                Expected Finish Date: 30/6/05

        The Australian Government requires International Students to pay the following amounts (Australian dollars) to Wesley
Institute before an electronic Conformation of Enrolment can be issued.

One Semester Tuition Fees (39 credit Points):             $2145.00
Medical Insurance Premium (12 Months) Single            $285.00
Students Service Fee (One Semester)                           $150.00
SCD Enrolment Fee                                                       $35.00
SCD credit point fee                                                       $86.40
Total                                                                           $2701.40

        The above amount has already been paid to the Common wealth bank of Australia, and has already been entered in my
Passport no. B 5370798.
    Now I need to pay $500.00 and to secure a room in student housing. The rent and board is $150.00 per week payable four
Weeks in advance.
    Further more, for my traveling and other expenses I am badly in need of a financial assistance.

        Will you please find a sponsor for my theological education while I am in Australia.

 Afar theological education I would like to render my service to the work for the glory of God for which I am dedicated.
My parents are very poor and that?s why I stretch out my hands for help.
        I beg you most humbly that I may be helped financially for my travel etc.
                Eagerly looking forward to hear from you.
We Bank with State Bank of India,Tirur Branch.
Savings Bank Account No. 01593013331
                                Thanking you,
                                                                                    Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                Annie Johnson Kapill.