SpamAssassin for all mailing lists [was:Re: SpamAssassin now used to filter BTS Mail]

doogie@debian.org (Adam Heath) writes:

> Last sunday, I enabled SpamAssassin filtering on a copy of all mail sent to
> the BTS.  30% of the mail sent to the BTS(at least the mail that enters the
> receive script) is spam, and of that, there were no false hits(at least with a
> quick glance at the files).

Yes, spamassassin does a really fine job! I've recently started using
it on my own systems and it has proven to be a true relieve!

> With such high numbers(and such a good success rate), I have decided to not
> wait a week for more data, but to roll it out now.

I would love to see this enabled for all Debian mailing lists so that
spam is deleted already at its root. Would that be feasible?

                                Thanks, P. *8^)