Re: JOEL BAKER, STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO DEPEND ON LIBC-DEV *INSTEAD* OF LIBC6-DEV

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:08:46AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> FWIW, that's what the actual package does - it's just the changelog
> entry that didn't get updated after the lintian warning.

Okay, glad to hear you were more diligent than I feared.  Perhaps I had
mistaken the openssl maintainer's careless for an epidemic.  :-)

I've just got a really short fuse for this sort of thing since we've
even seen uploads of dpkg that weren't tested with dpkg -i.  If Debian
had a pillory, I'd have put wiggy in it that day.  :-P

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Intellectual property is neither
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual nor property.