Python 2.2 status

Le ven 11/10/2002 à 08:00, Matthias Klose a écrit :
> Next Monday, I will file reports for `ftp.debian.org' to remove above
> mentioned packages from Debian unstable. They all have filed at least
> one serious bug report, that they are not installable in the current
> unstable distribution.

Over the last two days, the situation has improved, if you have a look
at http://people.debian.org/~joss/python-list.txt :
- two packages have FTBFS problems which seem unrelated to python
(wxwindows2.2, plplot);
- two packages are still awaiting in DELAYED (python-tal, forge);
- one package has to go through the NEW queue (python-unit);
- one package still needs to be rebuilt against some architectures
(garchiver);
- all the other packages have been succesfully uploaded and (for arch:
any packages) built on all architectures.

wxwindows2.2 and plplot need now to be fixed ASAP, as other packages
depend on them, so removing them from sarge may not be a good solution.

Greetings,